Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Post #1 - Pictures and YouTube Video!

Here's a duck family at Lake Ella chowing down on some bread.







For those of you who want to know, I took the picture with my nice fancy camera.  



All right, video time!


After racking my brain for a few days, I finally decided to teach everyone how to make a paper crane. My camera takes kinda crappy video (my video camera is MIA) but hey, it's a video all the same. It's a little long and boring, according to my boyfriend. But, if you're interested in folding paper cranes, this video isn't too bad. Unfortunately, the crane turned out worse than mine usually do. 



LET'S MAKE A CRANE!

3 comments:

  1. You shouldn't feed those Muskovy ducks, they an aggressively invasive species that breeds out the local ducks... plus they're mean and stupid.

    ...Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your game this semester! I know we never had a chance to meet in class really since I sit on the other side of the class, but nice to meet you, I'm Karen. ^_^ I normally sit in front on the left hand side of the class(haha probably because I feel like I'm half blind if I don't).

    I was hoping to ask to be on your team for the project but the groups got fully so quickly! I'm also into Japanese music, RPGs, and all sorts of Japanese-related stuff. I read your bio and it sounds like you really like it too. If you'd ever like to brainstorm ideas together or hang out sometime feel free to ask! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah sorry we couldn't meet each other in class today! I really need to migrate to the other side of the class sometime! xD Yep! Have you ever had the chance to check out the Japanese Anime club they have on campus? I'm not sure if it is called exactly that but they had a mini-con last year. It was pretty cool to see everyone dressed up. ^_^

    Yeah help learning Blender would always be good! It would be nuts if the groups weren't open like they are, although most the ideas are so different already that it would be really hare to take someone else's work. : )

    ReplyDelete